Boko Haram Claims Nigerian Army Failed Chasing Them Out

December 29, 2016 11:02 pm0 commentsViews: 129

Even though Nigeria claims to have flushed out Boko Haram Islamist terrorist group out of the country, a man in a latest video claiming militants’ leader Abubakar Shekau says they stil have their presence in their stronghold Sambisa forest.

Last Saturday Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said the army has finally crushed the Boko Haram and its fighters are on the run with no place to hide.

Boko Haram gained control of northerneastern parts of Nigeria in 2009 and since then has killed over 20,000 people and about 2.3 million people have fled.

In 2014 the terror group attacked a girls boarding school in Chibok and kidnapped more than 200 of them.

The latest video is of 25 minutes and the footage is very poor. It is hard to identify whether the man in it is real Abuakar Shekau.

The Nigerian army has frequently claimed in recent past to have killed or injured Shekau in the operation.

The man says, “We are safe. We have not been flushed out of anywhere… If you indeed crushed us, how can you see me like this? How many times have you killed us in your bogus death?”

Tags:
Loading...

Leave a Reply