Music Icon Prince Died From Self-Administered Fentanyl Overdose: Report

April 13, 2023 9:26 pm2 commentsViews: 270

Music icon Prince is said by Midwest Medical Examiner’s officials in Minnesota to have died from overdose of self-administered fentanyl, which is a powerful synthetic opiate analgesic painkiller and it is more potent than morphine.

Music Icon Prince Died From Self-Administered Fentanyl Overdose- Report

Fentanyl is typically used to treat people with chronic pain, to manage pain surgery or to treat severe pain. It comes from China and usually mixed with heroin to escape field tests.

Earlier report too said he died out of opioid overdose and investigators were examining how Prince obtained the drug.

Prince was found dead this year on April 21 in the lift of his home at Paisley Park compound in Carver County outside Minneapolis. The investigation since then is led by Carver County Sheriff’s Office with help from the federal DEA and the US Justice Department as well.

Prince’s half-sibling Alfred Jackson issued a statement that they are saddened by the reports and they are also thankful to the fans and public for their support.

Prince was known for healthy living. He never use to take illicit drugs or was habituated of drinking. However, for decades he had been suffering from debilitating pain.

Share your views and support to the music icon Prince whose sudden death about a month ago has shocked fans and music lovers across the world. Use the below given commnet box.


Leave a Reply

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons